Date(s) - 13 Feb 2018
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sign up to reserve your spot at Design Days!
February 13, 2018 | 1 – 4 PM
Center for Entrepreneurial Innovator at GateWay Community College
When you’re ready to hit the market with an innovative new product, you’ll undoubtedly need smart design. But where do you begin?
Whether you need help with product design, pointers on prototyping, or advice on software development, Design Days at CEI is the perfect place to start. Once a month, we bring leading experts and engineers in to help start-ups, individuals, and entrepreneurs design and refine their product.
Is Design Days right for you?
Engineers from PADT, Arrow Electronics, and Coplex are here to:
- Give an expert opinion on the feasibility of your idea
- Make recommendations on the steps needed in product development to go from where you are to where you need to be
- Look at your product and give you an idea of what the engineering and design of your product will cost
- Brainstorm technical aspects of your product
- Review your product and product development plan and identify potential setbacks
And the best part is it’s free and open to the public!
So don’t wait. Sign up for your spot for the next Design Days by filling out the form. Once you do, we’ll reach out to schedule your free 30-minute appointment!