The Value of Membership
AZBio is committed to making Arizona a Top Tier Bioscience State.
AZBio is supports the biosciences industry in Arizona by providing access to key resources, connections and information across our bioscience and healthcare community. This provides the foundation to be able to Connect, Collaborate, Innovate and Succeed; thus supporting the growth of a thriving economic environment for Arizona’s life science industry and benefits for our community today and in the future.
Creating Value Across Our Life Science Ecosystem
AZBio is the only statewide organization exclusively focused building Arizona’s Bioindustry. As specialists, we are in the unique position to provide industry insight, programs specifically designed for life science organizations, visibility into investment opportunities, and a voice for our industry in the media, across the community, and with our elected leaders and government agencies at the local, state, and federal levels.
Member Programs and Benefits
- AZBio and members of the AZBIo Government Affairs Committee advocate for our industry and the patients we serve in Arizona and in Washington, D.C.
- AZBio Communications keep our community informed and connected via IN THE LOOP emails, AZBio.org, AZBio.TV and special supplements and advertising in leading publications.
- The AZBio Member Directory provides visibility into what our members do, where they are located, and how to connect with them to partners and investors.
- The AZBio Career Center serves as a central resource for hiring managers and job seekers as well as a proof point for our industry’s role as a high quality jobs creator.
- AZBio Signature Events bring our community together to educate, collaborate, and raise awareness of the value our industry creates.
- AZBio Expo
- Arizona Bioscience Week
- AZBio Awards
- White Hat Life Science Investor Conference
- Trailblazers Awards & Legislative Luncheon
AZBio Membership Information
AZBio Membership Rates are changing in 2017.
If you are a NEW member and wish to join AZBio in 2016:
- Click Here to view the 2016 AZBio Membership Levels and Dues
- Call the AZBio Office at 480-779-8101 to complete your membership
Cost Saving Programs
- Discounted Member rates at AZBio Programs plus discounts at Investor Conferences and National Industry Events
- Discounted Member Rates at the AZBio Career Center to support your talent acquisition needs
- Member Savings for training and team development through our partnership with Life Collaborative
- Discount Programs from the suppliers that AZBio Members use to build and grow their business
- BIO Business Solutions Partners: AirGas, Business Wire, Chubb Insurance, Clean Harbors, FedEx and FedEx Deep Frozen, Humbolt Moving and Storage, Illumina, Nikon Instruments, Office Depot/Tech Depot, UniFirst/UniClean, and our #1 cost saving program from VWR
- AZBIO Member2Member Discounts & Offerings: AdvaMed Technology Learning Institute, arivis, BioPharm Insight, New Angle Media, and RGroup Professional Services for your employee benefit needs.
AZBio Members Aggregate Savings in 2015 Exceed $2 Million Dollars.
Learn more and signup @ AZBio.org/Purchase-Power
1-10 U.S. Employees $ 500
11-50 U.S. Employees $ 750
51-100 U.S. Employees $1,500
101-200 U.S. Employees $3,125
200+ U.S. Employees $4,000
The Core Member category includes companies that conduct research, develop, manufacture, or sell biotech or medical device and healthcare technology products. The category includes Hospitals and all classes of healthcare providers as well as non-profit organizations, universities, community colleges, municipalities, government agencies and Life Science Investors
Core Member Start Ups
Core Member Startups that at ,the time of membership/renewal have been in business for less than 2 years based on their date of company formation, may apply to receive a complimentary Core Membership. Core Member Startups will be invoiced at Core Member Levels in the month when they pass the 2 year mark and annual thereafter.
Patient Advocacy Partners, Full-time Students, and K-12 Educators
Organizations or individuals in the roles above have the option apply annually for AZBio Supporting Partner Status and receive the benefits of AZBio membership on a complimentary basis.
<10 U.S. Employees $1,000
>10 U.S. Employees $4,500
The Associate Member category includes all companies that sell to or provide services to Core Members or otherwise have an interest in the industries. This includes but is not limited to companies that provide products and services in the fields of: Financial Services, Legal Services, Human Resource and Talent Acquisition, Marketing and Communications, Logistics and Supply Chain, Realty and Facilities, Support, or other industries not qualifying as Core Members
AZBio Supporters provide the resources that help us help you make Arizona a Top-Tier Bioscience State
Supporting AZBio is away for your organization to support the growth of our Arizona Life Science Industry and to be recognized for your commitment.
AZBio sponsorships offer a variety of exposure and recognition opportunities for your company while helping to build and support our life science ecosystem.
Support levels accrue annually and include recognition, your dues as an
Legacy Supporters: $25,000 and above
Chairman’s Circle $15,000 - 24,999
Leadership Level $10,000 - $14,999
Supporting Partner Level $5,000 - $9,999
AZBio Member and a menu of benefits you can choose from. Based on your interests and support level, your support package may include: AZBio event sponsorship, AZBio event tickets, online or print ads, job postings, and more.
AZBio Membership and support packages do not qualify under IRS rules as charitable donations.
Individuals and organizations wishing to provide support in this way are encouraged to learn more about the programs offered by D3Bio, our collaboration with the Opportunity Through Entrepreneurship Foundation, at www.D3Bio.org.