Arizona is home to one of the top emerging life science sectors in the United States.
AZBio's mission is to support the needs of Arizona’s growing life science ecosystem.
Here is what we do:
- AZBio Government Affairs Committee
- Educate and inform on local and national policy issues
- Advocate on policies that support innovation and improve patient access to care.
- Meetings with elected leaders in DC and in AZ.
- Leverage relationships with BIO, AdvaMed, PhRMA and patient advocacy organizations
- Collaborate with state bioscience organizations across the United States to identify best practices
- AZBio is a trusted media source and builds public awareness.
- AZBio.org is the top rated online resource.
- Health Innovation Spotlights on ABC15/CW61 are projected to reach 1.7 M impressions in 2021.
- AZBio Supplement in AZ Business Magazine reaches 25K print/122K online.
- Weekly communications via AZBio In the Loop
- AZBio Member Press releases are featured on AZBio.org & In The Loop
- Social Media Resources on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Connections across Arizona’s growing life science community
- Educational and Networking Events
- Arizona Bioscience Week
- AZBio Entrepreneurial Support Team
- AZBioPEERS Mentoring Program
- Discounts and Savings on products and services via BIO Business Solutions
- Access to life science specialists in real-estate and development
- Referrals to architectural and engineering firms
- Partnerships with Arizona's leading economic development teams