REGISTRATION FOR WHITE HAT 2022 IS NOW OPEN
Life Changing and Lifesaving Innovations
Make Life Better for All of Us.
Get engaged and join us in moving these innovations forward faster.
Arizona Bioscience Week App & Partnering
After registering for White Hat 2022, attendees will be enrolled in the Arizona Bioscience Week Partnering App. This will provide access to the schedule of full week of AZBW 2022 educational events and exclusive White Hat 2022 features.
White Hat attendees will have exclusive access to:
- Set up 1:1 White Hat Partnering Meetings in person or online
- Special White Hat Investor Panels
- Spotlight Presentations from 32 Life Science Companies competitively selected by a panel of investors.
White Hat Partnering invites will be extended to registered attendees beginning August 15. 2022.
REGISTRATION LEVELS AND DESCRIPTIONS
Registration is complimentary for all accredited investors, elected leaders, candidates for elected office, and members of the media.
Information on Registration Fees for Life Science Companies and Service Providers is provided below.
Access to Exclusive White Hat 2022 Programs and 1:1 Partnering in the Arizona Bioscience Week Partnering App.
Invitations to the partnering app will begin to be sent out on August 15, 2022. Partnering meetings may be scheduled from September 25-30,2022. Locations will be provided in person partnering on September 28th and 29th.
Life Science Company – $500
* There is no cost to apply. Presenting Companies will be invoiced when they are notified by the selection committee and accept the opportunity to present. Invoices must be paid by August 15, 2022 for Presenting Company information be included in the AZBW 2020 app. Presenting Company fees are NOT refundable. Presentation fees include 1 registration. Additional tickets may be purchased at the Life Science Company rate.
Company Presentations are limited to 12 minutes in length and will be scheduled in two tracks on September 29th.
Company Application Time Line:
- January 2022 Company Applications Open
- June 30, 2022 Company Applications Close
- July 15, 2022 Companies notified
- August 15, 2022 Presentation fees due from confirmed Presenting Companies
- September 25, 2022 - Arizona Bioscience Week and White Hat Partnering Begins
- September 30, 2022 - Arizona Bioscience Week and White Hat Partnering Concludes
Investor – Complimentary
Investor is defined as a representative of a family office, investment fund, corporate investment /business development professional for life science oriented firms (strategic investors), granting foundations, venture capital firm, and accredited investors
(Accredited investor status is subject to validation/certification when requesting complimentary registration.)
Government and Economic Developers– $250
Employee of a government entity or economic development agency
Note: Elected leaders receive complimentary admission
Service Provider – $1500
Please note: CMO and CRO’s are considered Service Providers for the purposes of this conference and will need to register as such.
Sponsors – as defined in sponsor packages.
Sponsors have the opportunity to volunteer to participate in the selection process for presenting companies.
To Learn About Sponsor Opportunities, Click Here.
Need More Information?
State Bioindustry Association Partners
AZBio Supporters support us so that we can support you.