HOw Business + BioScience = a Better Arizona
Join AZBio and the Arizona Bioscience Community in recognising the accomplishment of individuals and companies that represent the best of Arizona bioscience. Finalists will be announced in September, 2011 and the awards will be announced on the BIG night at the 2011 AZBio Awards on October 13. 2011 at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass. Click here to get all the latest updates on the AZBio Awards and Expo, Check out the agenda, learn about sponsorships and more.
Who we are.
AZBio is a community made up of member organizations in business, research, government, and other professions involved in biosciences from across the state of Arizona and in partnership with leading organizations across the country.
What we do. (Our Mission)
As the unified voice of the bioscience industry in Arizona, AZBio strives to make Arizona an environment where bioscience organizations can grow and succeed. We…
- create a forum for the bioscience community to join together
- educate policy makers and the public
- advocate on behalf of our Members and our industry
- advance the economic interests of individual organizations as well as the sector as a whole.
How we do it. (Our Values)
- Listen to our Members
- Communicate with Policy Makers and Key Influencers
- Connect organization and resources across the state, the country and the world
- Take Action to meet Member needs
- Measure Results
To learn more about how engaging with AZBio is a step towards a better Arizona…