The Business Market Assessment tool to helps you understand the initial investment and recurring regulatory compliance costs you’ll face. The guide walks you through the revenue vs cost modeling calculations to help you judge the market viability of your product and see if a specific market makes sense.
Learn about the biopharmaceutical industry’s footprint in the state of Arizona as we discuss the National Association of Manufacturers’ report:
Shawn DuBravac, PhD, CFA, President, Aviro Institute and New York Times Best Selling Author
Garrick Taylor, EVP, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Moderator: Joan Koerber-Walker, president & CEO, Arizona Bioindustry Association (AZBio)
For Immediate Release:
October 20, 2021
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration took action to expand the use of a booster dose for COVID-19 vaccines in eligible populations. The agency is amending the emergency use authorizations (EUA) for COVID-19 vaccines to allow for the use of a single booster dose as follows:Continue reading
Fuels mid- and long-term growth with TissueCypher® platform enabling GI franchise
Acquisition will expand Castle’s estimated U.S. TAM by approximately $1 billionContinue reading
Mayo Clinic’s Symposium on Regenerative Medicine and Surgery will explore the challenges and opportunities of bringing next-generation biotherapeutics to patients. Julie Allickson, Ph.D., the Michael S. and Mary Sue Shannon Director of Mayo Clinic’s Center for Regenerative Medicine, will deliver a keynote presentation addressing regulatory hurdles standing between the billions of dollars invested in regenerative therapies and the people who desperately need new options for healing.
“Last year, there was an almost a $20 billion investment in regenerative biotherapeutics. There’s a significant investment, but not many products being licensed and generating commercialized solutions for patients. What are the challenges, and what are the obstacles,” asks Dr. Allickson. “It requires a partnership to move new discoveries to licensure, engaging industry and working with government agencies to facilitate production of biotherapuetics.” Dr. Allickson is also the Otto Bremer Trust Director, Biomanufacturing and Product Development, Center for Regenerative Medicine.Continue reading
- Artificial Intelligence technology shows promise in advancing pathology imaging, which can benefit cancer patients through more precise diagnosis leading to targeted treatment.
- Collaboration with PathAI expands pathologist access to innovative AI-powered technology to support companion diagnostic and drug development programs.
- Builds on Roche’s Digital Pathology Open Environment, expanding the company’s commitment to improving patient outcomes and advancing personalised healthcare through innovation
Sorin Fedeles, Ph.D., MBA to serve as new Executive Director
TUCSON, Ariz., October 14, 2021 – Critical Path Institute (C-Path) today announced it has named Sorin Fedeles, Ph.D., MBA as Executive Director of its Polycystic Kidney Disease Outcomes Consortium (PKDOC), effective October 1, 2021.Continue reading
- The acquisition of the Arizona-based microarray solutions company extends SCHOTT’s manufacturing presence in the United States and strengthens its bioscience capabilities.
- Customers will benefit from enhanced development and manufacturing capabilities including high-density microarray printing.
The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law and AZBio have joined forces to offer a 10% tuition discount to AZBio members for all online degrees and programs offered at the college.Continue reading
The funding round bolsters Tesis Labs’ capacity to meet the growing customer demand and clinical research initiativesContinue reading