Date(s) - 27 Sep 2019
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Desert Willow Conference Center
2019 Arizona Wellbeing Commons Conference
Friday, September 27, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
There is no cost to attend. Parking and lunch are provided.
The Arizona Wellbeing Commons brings together researchers, clinicians, professional practitioners, public policy makers and community partners to advance wellbeing from the molecular to the societal level through increased collaboration.
The conference is a not-to-be-missed event: a full day focusing on the discovery environment in Arizona for those conducting and using health-related research.
Arizona Wellbeing Commons Areas
- Cancer Prevention, Detection, Management and Treatment
- Culture, Arts, Design and Humanities in Health
- Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Crime and Behavior Change
- Neurobiology, Aging, Dementias and Movement Disorders
- Nutrition, Obesity, Exercise and Lifestyle
- Public Health and Health Care Services: Law, Policy and Equity
- Viruses, Immunity, Microbiomes and Infectious Disease
- Welcome by Larry Penley, Chair, Arizona Board of Regents
- Posters from Arizona data science facilities and shared resources available for researchers and industry
- Opportunities to find proposal team partners for funding announcements
- Breakout sessions in each of the seven Commons areas
- End of day networking with all attendees
Arizona Wellbeing Commons from Arizona State University on Vimeo.