Date(s) - 15 Apr 2020
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Coping with the Psychology of COVID-19
Wednesday, April 15
4pm PDT / 7pm EDT
- Dr. Sage Breslin
- Patricia Daiker, RN, BC
- Lindsey Kroll
- Moderator: Kent Dicks, CEO, Life365
Coping with the Psychology of COVID-19 Webinar
- We are bringing together a great panel to discuss coping with the new psychology of COVID-19 and the new normal.
- How do people cope with family / friends and co-workers that have COVID-19
- Dealing with a loss from COVID-19
- Working remotely in “Stay at Home” orders – How do we restore or re-balance our lives?
- What can we expect in the coming months – “The New Normal”
- How do we deal with Healthcare and Financial issues at the same time?
- How can we use Telehealth / Telebehavioral health with COVID-19
PLAYBACK FROM PRIOR WEBCASTS:
Life365 COVID-19 / Telehealth Webinar 3 – Reimbursement, 1135 Waivers