Date(s) - 25 Aug 2021
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
NCATS – BIOConnections Workshop
Aug 25, 2021
11:30 a – 1:30 p AZ /2:30 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join the National Institutes of Health’s National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS) Office of Strategic Alliances and Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 for the 2021 NIH-BIOConnections Summer Series.
This four-part BIOConnections series highlights NIH’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs across three NIH institutes and centers and highlight the efforts and resources to improve the diversity of the research workforce.
Save the date for more of this valuable series:
Who Should Attend?
We encourage individuals from the following groups to attend:
- Small biotechnology and/or healthcare technology businesses
- Academic researchers
- Technology transfer organizations
- Women- and minority-owned small businesses
- Leadership from state bioscience associations
Mark your calendar now for the final session in the series:
- NIA, NIAAA, and NCATS Webinar (diversity-focused): September 14, 2021 at 1pm (Register)