Date(s) - 29 Mar 2022 until 31 Mar 2022
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Pismo Ventures’ National Life Science Startup Symposium.
A startup show case for companies ranging in stage between pre-seed and series A
Date and time
Tue, Mar 29, 2022, 9:00 AM –
Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 4:00 PM MST
This event is open to both presenters and spectators.
Pismo Ventures’ Startup Symposium features one of the best and most investment-worthy startups.
Participating in the Startup Symposium offers startups one the biggest opportunities to raise capital.
- Exposures to investors, investor groups and VCs from across the nation
- Exposures could lead to significant investments for your company as it has been the case with previous events
- Attend invaluable education webinars and workshops
Pismo Ventures calls on all startups and entrepreneurs anywhere! The Startup Symposium offers startups the opportunity to present, obtain honest and expert feedback from experienced investors, have exposure to angels, VCs, and other investors nationwide.
This event is open to all startups pre or post revenue (not only an idea) that are at the stage of pre-seed, seed or series A.
Participants apply by submitting an online application, a 15-page pitch deck, a 90-second video demonstration of the product or service (not a pitch video), and a startup questionnaire.
This event is open to all scalable pre or post revenue businesses with a formed entity and at least one full time founder (not only an idea), ranging in stage from pre-seed through series A, across the nation. Participants apply by submitting an online application consisting of a short questionnaire related to the business, a 90-second video demonstrating the product/service, and a 15-page power point pitch deck.
All presenters (not spectators) MUST fill out 1) the online application by visiting the website and 2) the startup questionnaire (which will be emailed to you later). Eventbrite is only used to process registrations and for organizational purposes.
Educational workshops/webinars to educate entrepreneurs are included in the registration.
Rules and Requirements:
- Applicant must be 18+ years of age
- At lease one founder must be a US citizen or legal alien resident
- Business must be a legal US-Based privately held business
- Business must be active and may be either pre or post revenue but may not be just an idea that has not been launched
- Business must have at least one full time founder – 2 or more highly recommended
- Applicant are allowed only one submission per business
- Applicant must have access to internet connection and device to connect online
- Each applicant and business (each application) accepts all the rules, requirements, terms and conditions for the event as such terms may change from time to time without prior notification
- All participants release the rights to use any audio, video, or media for training and promotional purposes
- No Refunds – No Exceptions – All Transactions Are Final