Date(s) - 5 Sep 2018 until 7 Sep 2018
7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Marriott Copley Place
The inaugural RESI Healthtech Week (RHW) launches on September 5th at the Boston Marriott Copley Place with a new conference – the First Coast Innovators Gathering!
AZBio Members Save $100 with code AZBIO100.
The event is sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Innovations, JLABS, Stetson Family Office, and Life Science Nation
The inaugural RESI Healthtech Week (RHW) launches on September 5th at the Boston Marriott Copley Place with a new conference – the First Coast Innovators Gathering, where incubators, accelerators, tech transfer, university translation initiatives, hospitals, research labs and their constituents from DC, MD, PA, NJ, NY, RI, CT and MA (the first coast) will gather for the first time in one location to get on the radar screens of potential global partners. The Healthcare Innovators Gathering is followed by the regular RESI Global Partnering Conference, September 6th, and the Entrepreneurs Academy Workshop Series, September 7th.
When: September 5-7, 2018
Where: Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA
- Diverse breadth of early stage investors including Family Offices, Venture Philanthropy Funds, VCs, Angel Groups, Corporate Venture Capital Funds, and more.
- Access to the RESI Partnering Forum allows fundraising executives to identify and book up to 16 meetings with life science investors who fit their company’s technology sector and stage of development.
First Coast Innovators GatheringFor incubators, accelerators, tech transfer, university translation initiatives, hospitals, research labs and their constituents located within the Northeast Corridor
- All day partnering and networking for the earliest stage companies
- A datasheet on your company & technology featured on website and in newsletter
- Eligible to Apply for the First Coast Challenge where top 5 finalists will give 10-minute pitches to an elite panel of investor judges during lunch break
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with investors and strategic partners
RESI Global Partnering ConferenceThe RESI Conference is an ongoing conference series that provides an international venue for early stage life science companies across Biotech, Medtech, Diagnostics and Digital Health and to source investors from around the globe, create relationships, and eventually, secure funding.
Learn More About Day 2
– Workshop SeriesA full day of classes and workshops focused on branding, researching investors, and fundraising—everything the growing entrepreneur needs.LSN Fundraising Workshop Series
- Fundraising Boot Camp
- Researching Global Investors
- Branding & Messaging
- Building a Cloud Infrastructure for Fundraising Campaigns
- Deal and Product Valuations
- Maximizing the Value of Your Asset portfolio
- Biotech and Medtech Fundraising
RESI Healthtech Week will:
- Create the largest early-stage cross-silo global health investment event
- Knit together a cohesive fabric for all the buy-side and sell-side players interested in technology assets in the First Coast arena
- Gather and match global investor capital and channel partners with scientist-entrepreneurs and fundraising CEOs