Celebration Stem Cell Centre, an AABB accredited and FDA registered public and private cord blood bank located in Gilbert, AZ is actively seeking a Medical Director.
Candidates must be a licensed physician that is qualified by training or experience in bone marrow and cord blood transplantation. The Medical Director shall have responsibility and authority for all medical activities related to procurement, processing, and provision of the cellular therapy products and related services and to ensure that these activities are compliant with AABB, FDA and NMDP requirements. The Medical Director will work closely with the current Laboratory Director and Quality Director in respect to the following responsibilities:
- Review and approval of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review of Nonconforming Products
- Medical Review of donor records and test results prior to product release
- Review of Proficiency testing results
- Review of validation data of new processes/procedures
- Review of Processing data when applicable
- Participation in Quarterly Quality Meetings
- Participate in Continuing Education Relevant to cord blood
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for this position. Please send a copy of your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com.