The United States Department of Commerce is organizing a Healthcare Technologies & Health Services Trade Mission April 23-28, 2016 to the cities of Riyadh and Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Invited companies include:
- IT and big data management services (e.g., EHR and billing systems),
- Remote patient monitoring devices,
- Education and training services for physicians, nurses, and technical staff, and
- Hospital management and operations.
The mission includes participation in the Saudi-American Healthcare Forum and will help participants:
- Learn first-hand about Saudi Arabia and Kuwait’s healthcare markets and business opportunities and
- Access and network with government decision makers and key private-sector industry contacts, especially potential partners, to foster long-term partnerships.
Space is limited! Apply today!
Webinar on the Healthcare Technologies and Health Services Opportunities in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
The webinar will discuss trends and opportunities in hospital operation and management, education and training services, eHealth and Health Information Systems. Government officials and private sector experts will share their visions for the current and future direction of the healthcare sector and planned investments. The U.S. Commercial Service will also share information about a planned healthcare trade mission to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait April 23-28, 2016.
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM EST
Registration Link: http://1.usa.gov/1MCymUK
For more information, please contact: