The AIC is the largest monetary business plan competition in the U.S. for earlystage technology commercialization. The final 10 companies will pitch to the last round of judges who will then identify the six to eight grant recipients. Recipients will be announced next week.
Technology varies widely for the finalists this round and includes IT- hardware, IT-software, cleantech, bio science, and advanced materials companies.
The finalists are:
- LinkSat Inc – Tempe, AZ,
- Serious Integrated – Chandler, AZ,
- Stimwave Technologies – Scottsdale, AZ,
- Athena Wireless Communications – Surprise, AZ,
- Instant Bioscan – Tucson, AZ,
- Stat Health Services – Scottsdale, AZ,
- Panaridus – Casa Grande, AZ,
- Vizzda – Tempe, AZ,
- Post.Bid.Ship. – Tucson, AZ, and
- Genome-ID – Peoria, AZ.
The AIC is an investment in some of the most talented entrepreneurs who are bringing to market products that are literally changing the way the world works. Together, we’re driving wealth and job creation for the state of Arizona.
If you would like to learn more about the next round of the Arizona Innovation Challenge, visit azinnovationchallenge.com. Our Spring 2013 Challenge will launch in February.