In recent years, researchers have begun to explore the vast assemblage of microbes on and within the human body. These include protists, archaea, fungi, viruses and vast numbers of bacteria living in symbiotic ecosystems.
TUCSON, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / April 4, 2022 / Aqualung Therapeutics, an early-stage immunotherapeutics biotech company developing an anti-inflammatory therapeutic platform for unchecked inflammation has published another study touting the effectiveness of its anti-inflammatory ALT-100 monoclonal antibody (mAb)
The Center for Advanced Molecular and Immunological Therapies will provide staff, facilities, support and services to advance precision medicine.
Furthers mid- and long-term growth with strategic advance into pharmacogenomics and mental healthContinue reading
In partnership with Arizona BioIndustry Association (AZBio), Booth Udall are offering weekly office hours to give AZBio members the opportunity to ask questions about the protection of their intellectual property assets and general considerations for their IP strategy.
The SBIR/STTR Programs are currently set to expire on September 30, 2022. It would be damaging to American innovation and competitiveness if these programs were to expire before a full reauthorization can be passed. The SBIR/STTR Programs enable small businesses to develop and commercialize new innovative technologies and have a proven track record of promoting competition through a merit-based application process. Since their establishment in 1982, these programs have provided over 179,000 awards, totaling more than $54.3 billion, to U.S. small businesses. A study by the National Academy of Sciences found a commercialization rate of 50-60% for SBIR/STTR investments. You can see the impact of SBIR/STTR in Arizona by clicking here.
- FDA also approved complementary diagnostic imaging agent, Locametz®, after radiolabeling with gallium-68 for the identification of PSMA-positive lesions2
- Metastatic prostate cancer has a 5-year survival rate of less than 30%3; mCRPC patients who progress on multiple lines of therapy have limited treatment options
- FDA approval was based on pivotal Phase III VISION trial, where patients with pre-treated PSMA-positive mCRPC who received Pluvicto plus standard of care had a statistically significant reduction in risk of death1; both alternate primary endpoints of overall survival and radiographic progression free survival were met1
- Novartis is committed to reimagining medicine in prostate cancer with targeted radioligand therapy – a type of precision cancer treatment combining a targeting compound (ligand) with a therapeutic radioisotope (a radioactive particle)
- Two pivotal Phase III studies evaluating Pluvicto in earlier lines of treatment for metastatic prostate cancer are underway, with a goal to move into earlier stages of disease
TUCSON, Ariz., March 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTGM) (HTG), a life science company advancing precision medicine through its innovative transcriptome-wide profiling technology, has released its first proof-of-approach white paper (the “White Paper”), establishing the utility of its novel approach to drug discovery utilizing its proprietary platform.Continue reading
TEMPE, Ariz. — More than two years into a global pandemic, the clear need for innovative medical breakthroughs has never been more obvious. The Mayo Clinic and Arizona State University (ASU) MedTech Accelerator, a flagship program of the Mayo Clinic and ASU Alliance for Health Care, was designed to help empower medical startups to better navigate challenges while bringing forth life-changing health innovations. The third cohort of this program launched on March 28.Continue reading