Date(s) - 24 Mar 2023
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
UA Health Sciences Education Center
Join investors and entrepreneurs from throughout Arizona—and beyond—for a day of learning and networking focused on risk capital.
Learn more at https://flinn.org/abc
- “The State of Venture Capital,” with Jonathan Norris (Silicon Valley Bank)
- Q&A facilitated by Zach Brooks, Ph.D. (UGenome)
- “Practically Preparing for and Surviving Your Deal,” with Jeff Morton and Helen Goldstein (both of Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP)
- “Understanding Risk and How It Affects Value,” with Chris Yoo (Xcellerant Ventures and Yoo & Co Accelerators) and Janelle Goulard (Pangaea Ventures)
- “Building, Maintaining, and Maximizing Your Board,” with Eve Ross (Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee), MaryAnn Guerra (Aesthestics Biomedical Inc.), and Jacque Sokolov, M.D. (SSB Solutions)
- “Demystifying Digital Marketing: Doing More with Less,” with Kelley Howard (DigiVidBIO)
Afternoon Panels & Keynotes
- “Lessons Learned on the Path to Success,” with Matt Likens (GT Medical Technologies), Vivek Kopparthi (NeoLight), and Rachel Mertensmeyer (Rivia Health Inc.)
- “How to Prepare for an Exit and/or Liquidity,” with Rakesh Mehta (Centerview Partners) and Jerry Gibson (VenClose Inc.)
- “Strategics: What Are They Thinking Now and into the Future,” with Andy Muller (Exact Sciences), Madeline Sell, Ph.D. (Varian), and Ken Weixel (Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP)
Additional speakers to come!