Date(s) - 25 Mar 2022
11:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Registration is now open for the
Arizona BioPreneur Conference:
Spring Into Commercialization
March 25, 2022
11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
850 PBC, Phoenix
Join Arizona’s BioPreneurs—the state’s community of life-science entrepreneurs—
for a day of learning and networking focused on commercialization.
Moira Gunn, Ph.D., is host of NPR’s Tech Nation and BioTech Nation. She is also a former NASA scientist, engineer, and software programmer, and is an associate professor of global information systems and biotechnology at the University of San Francisco, where she is one of the leading drivers of the Business of Biotechnology Program.
Dr. Gunn will deliver the opening keynote, sharing insights about how entrepreneurs engaged in commercializing discoveries can work effectively with the global science and business media.
Learn from speakers and panels about:
- Securing intellectual property;
- Navigating the regulatory process;
- Working with hospitals and clinical-research sites;
- Building a board and leadership team;
- And more.
- 11:00 a.m. Registration/Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. Welcome and opening keynote
- 1:15 p.m., 2:30 p.m. Breakout sessions
- 3:45 p.m. Closing keynote panel: “Tales from the C-Suite”
- 5:00 p.m. Networking reception
Registration fee of $25 includes conference, lunch, parking, and two beverage tickets for networking reception at the 850 PBC building, 850 N. 5th Street, Phoenix. Registration is limited.
Not a life-science entrepreneur yourself? If you’re interested in the sector, please attend—or spread the word to your networks.
Contact Juliet Gomez, Flinn Foundation, at email@example.com.
Arizona’s Bioscience Roadmap Steering Committee and the Flinn Foundation