Date(s) - 18 Nov 2020
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
A CivEx session on Arizona’s COVID-19 Response and Recovery.
Wed, November 18, 2020
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM MST
About this Event
The Arizona Center for Civic Leadership is hosting CivEx: Arizona’s COVID-19 Ongoing Response and Recovery—On the Front Lines with Flinn-Brown Fellows in State Government.
Join a panel of Flinn-Brown Fellows on the front lines of state government’s ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn about the Fellows involvement in responding to the pandemic—their challenges, experiences, and outlook for future response and recovery plans.
2015 Flinn-Brown Fellow Daniel Ruiz, Chief Operating Officer for the state of Arizona, will moderate the panel of public health, operations, education, technology, and philanthropic experts involved in key decision-making roles through the pandemic.
The panel will include:
- Ben Blink, Policy Advisor for Transportation and Technology Innovation, Arizona Governor’s Office; 2018 Flinn-Brown Fellow;
- Sarah Pirzada, Deputy Chief of Operations, Arizona Governor’s Office; 2017 Flinn-Brown Fellow;
- Jessica Rigler, Assistant Director, Arizona Department of Health Services; 2019 Flinn-Brown Fellow;
- Richie Taylor, Communications Director, Arizona Department of Education; 2020 Flinn-Brown Fellow; and
- Alec Thomson, Director of Strategic Initiatives & Campaigns, Arizona Governor’s Office; 2019 Flinn-Brown Fellow.
This event will be on Zoom:
Contact Sara Larsen, Arizona Center for Civic Leadership: email@example.com.