Date(s) - 22 Jul 2021
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Department of Defense funding opportunities for bioscience companies
Learn Key Insights & Tips
Thursday, July 22
12-1pm ET (9 – 10 am AZ)
This webinar will provide an overview of key Department of Defense funding opportunities for bioscience companies, other non-dilutive government funding sources, and the annual Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) Conference.
G2G has attended MHSRS and engaged with DoD program managers and leadership for over a decade. There are opportunities to network, develop relationships with program managers, showcase your medical innovations and capabilities, and gain insights on priorities of the DoD and Veterans Affairs Departments, whether you are able to attend the MHSRS and other conferences in-person or not. Through this webinar, G2G will share insights for bioscience innovators trying to work with the military and access non-dilutive funding.
- Update on Funding for Biosciences from Congress and Agencies
- Key Timelines and Sources of Government Funding, including DoD, VA, DHA, NIH, BARDA, NSF, DoE and others
- Ways to Access Decision-Makers
- Overview of MHSRS
- Case Studies on Securing Funding, Policies and Relationships in Government
- Insider Tips for Success
- Liz Powell, Esq., MPH – Founder and former Legislative Director covering the House Armed Services Committee
- Greg Kapcar, MPA – Public Affairs Director and oversees the monthly GBG Report on bioscience funding opportunities