Date(s) - 5 May 2021
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
|You may be a business owner with a revolutionary, patented invention, but no capital (or desire) to build the expensive manufacturing and distribution infrastructure necessary to commercialize it.
Or you may run a company with a first-in-class manufacturing facility and a global distribution network, but no in-house innovation capabilities.
For these types of businesses, licensing can provide an efficient and cost-effective way to get products to market and mitigate risk along the way.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss how to license technology and intellectual property.
Topics for this complimentary webinar will include:
Understanding the concept of licensing
· The bundle of intellectual property rights available to license
· The licensing business model
· Advantages and disadvantages of licensing
· Best candidates for licensing
Structuring the license agreement
· Licensed intellectual property
· Scope of license and reservation of rights
· Quality control
· Royalties and advances; guaranteed minimums
· Patent filings, prosecution and defense
· Term and termination
· Audit rights
|Wednesday, May 5, 2021
8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (Arizona)
|Upon registering, attendees will receive an email
with login instructions to be used at the time of the program.
|If you have any event-related questions, please contact
Corey Rubino at email@example.com or 602.382.6190.