Date(s) - 3 Feb 2021
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
There are few things as exciting as starting your own business, but is Arizona the place to do it?
Fast Company has previously ranked Arizona #1 in the nation for entrepreneurial activity.1 Our state ranks fifth for projected job growth according to Kiplinger.2 In a study recently conducted by a labor-analytics firm Emsi, Maricopa County was recently ranked the top county in the country for attracting and retaining workers.3 And Chief Executive included Arizona on its Top 10 States for Business list.4
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss issues related to starting a new business and share lessons learned from his own and his clients’ past entrepreneurial experiences.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
· Creating a business plan (i.e., how do you make money?)
· Protecting your personal assets by forming a company
· Selecting the right form of entity and creating a company
· Start-up funding
· What it means to have partners and how to bring them in
· Basic agreements every new business should have
· Developing and protecting your brand
· Building your advisory team
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (Arizona)
Upon registering, attendees will receive an email
with login instructions to be used at the time of the program.
If you have any event-related questions, please contact
Corey Rubino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.382.6190.