Date(s) - 5 Jun 2023 until 7 Jun 2023
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Life Science Nation is hosting a RESI conference which will be hybrid, June 5-7th. It will take
place onsite on Monday June 5th at the Westin Copley Place from 8am – 5pm Eastern Time,
and digitally on the 6th and 7th on the Partnering Platform. LSN is offering Arizona Bioindustry
Association (AZBio) a discounted registration for their early-stage startups. RESI is held 5x per
year and is the hot spot for early-stage life science companies (Drugs, Devices, Diagnostics, and
Digital Health, and raising Seed to Series B under $50M USD) to begin meeting investors and
strategic partners who may eventually become a part of current or future capital raises. For any
questions, please contact Erika firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.
Live sessions: June 5th at the Westin Copley from 8am – 5pm Eastern Time
RESI Reception: June 5th 5pm – 7pm Eastern Time.
Digital portion: June 6-7th with 24/7 partnering on the Partnering Platform.
The format of June 5th (onsite):
- Onsite one-on-one partnering
- Innovator’s Pitch Challenge (IPC) sessions – Application opens February 6th (due Friday, April 21st): Apply here
- Investor-led panels
- Educational workshops
The format of June 6-7th (virtual):
- 24/7 virtual one-on-one partnering
- Gain access to recordings from onsite sessions
Special offer for AZBio affiliated startups: Register Link
- Fixed super early bird rate “RESI Hybrid 3-Day” results in $1495 -use code 1495AZBIO
- Fixed super early bird rate “RESI Virtual 2-Day” results in $895 -use code 895AZBIO