Date(s) - 19 Apr 2021 until 27 Apr 2021
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
About this Event
Moonshot at NACET is pleased to produce our first Business of Bio Bootcamp—a virtual event held the week of April 19-23 during the Startup Together AZ statewide event.
What will attendees get out of this bootcamp?
This week-long bootcamp will walk bio start-up founders (and subject matter experts in the bio sciences sector) through the necessary steps and skills to transform technology and invention into a viable company. Attendees will develop the insight and energy required for entrepreneurial success as they learn about:
- Intellectual Property Protection, instructed by David Johns
- How to Prepare Startup Financials, instructed by John Kalinich
- Direct Sales vs. Distribution, instructed by Dan Kasprzyk
- Accelerating Development and Manufacturing, instructed by Nathan Friedman
- Gorilla Recruiting and Hiring, instructed by Joe Mullings
* Bios and descriptions of each workshop can be found at https://www.moonshotaz.com/workshops—bootcamp.html
In addition, check out these stellar keynotes with live Q&A by :
- Dr. Dave Engelthaler, TGen (date and times are TBD)
- Robert Kellar, Ph.D., Axolotl Biologix (date and times are TBD)
Attending one or more keynote presentation with LIVE Q&A will automatically enter you into a drawing for (2) tickets to Snowbowl’s Summer Scenic Gondola rides as well as gift cards for your favorite Flagstaff restaurants and breweries. More info at https://www.moonshotaz.com/keynotes—bootcamp.html
Who should attend this bootcamp?
The target audience for this event will be subject matter experts in the bio sciences sector who are interested in launching a company or product.
Registration Fee: $10 fee to access all events during Biz of Bio Bootcamp week.
Attend and WIN!
A drawing will occur following the week’s closing on Friday, April 23rd for an annual membership to the Moonshot at NACET incubator program. The scholarship is valued at $3,000.
To qualify for the drawing, attendees must attend all 5 workshops, keynotes and be present to win at the time of the drawing on April 23rd. The scholarship winner will receive a year of Moonshot mentoring and advising (which includes access to capital, customers and connections for scale and growth)and the ability to take Moonshot’s Pioneer Academy entrepreneurial Track 1 and 2 curriculum.
Many thanks to the Flinn Foundation & City of Flagstaff for sponsoring this fantastic scholarship!