Date(s) - 20 Apr 2021 until 22 Apr 2021
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
The Tucson Symposium, presented virtually for the first time in its 17 year history, is sponsored by Roche Tissue Diagnostics and brings together cancer experts and thought leaders from around the world to discuss discoveries and innovations that will shape the future of medicine.
Join us in April 2021 for three half days – seven sessions and 23 speakers – and an interactive poster session. Presented in real time, we will explore a diverse range of topics, latest hypotheses and breakthroughs in immunology and mechanisms of immune response; cancer evolution; translational discoveries; new tools and trends in surgical pathology; and transforming technologies — all with the singular focus of improving patients’ lives.
Who attends the Tucson Symposium?
- Thought leaders wanting to share new ideas and scientific achievements in cancer research and medical practice
- Pathologists striving to keep their practices on the leading edge of technology and eager to learn more about state-of-the-art trends in diagnostics and treatment therapies
- Oncologists and pathologists wanting to hear about the newest proposed therapies and the most current diagnostic, prognostic and predictive medical findings
- Research and academic scientists who are leading the efforts in scientific discovery and are interested in developing scientific partnerships
- Strategic and scientific senior management from the health care industry
Full Event Registration $250
Single Day Registration $150
*Student Registration $150
*To qualify for the student registration fee ($150) you must be a current college undergraduate or graduate student, medical intern or resident, or postdoctoral fellow in good standing with your affiliated institution. Documentation is requested during the registration process.