Date(s) - 4 Apr 2022 until 6 Apr 2022
7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Innovations in Cancer Science and Diagnostics
Join us in April 2022 for three half days – seven sessions and 23 speakers – and an interactive poster session. Presented in real time, we will explore a diverse range of topics, latest hypotheses and breakthroughs in immunology and mechanisms of immune response; cancer evolution and disease monitoring; digital healthcare; translational discoveries; and transforming technologies — all with the singular focus of improving patients’ lives.
Who attends the Tucson Symposium?
- Thought leaders wanting to share new ideas and scientific achievements in cancer research and medical practice
- Pathologists striving to keep their practices on the leading edge of technology and eager to learn more about state-of-the-art trends in diagnostics and treatment therapies
- Oncologists and pathologists wanting to hear about the newest proposed therapies and the most current diagnostic, prognostic and predictive medical findings
- Research and academic scientists who are leading the efforts in scientific discovery and are interested in forging scientific partnerships
- Strategic and scientific senior management from the health care industry
Please use the register button to learn more.