Date(s) - 30 Sep 2022
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Patients are the reason we do what we do.
Join the conversation on life science innovation from the patient perspective.
Date: Friday, September 30, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Creighton University Health Sciences Campus, 3100 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Registration is complementary but space is limited.
Attendees are responsible for parking fees in the Park Central parking structure
9:00 AM Check-in, Networking, Refreshments
10:00 AM Program Begins
- Opening & Life Experience Spotlight
- Panel: My Acute Disease Became Chronic
- Life Experience Spotlight
- Panel: Navigating the Healthcare System from the Patient Perspective
- Life Experience Spotlights
- What comes next
12:00 PM Program concludes
Voice of the Patient is an official Arizona Bioscience Week Event. Click the image to learn more.