BIO Business Solutions® has teamed up with FedEx to now include specialized deep frozen shipping solutions to member companies. The FedEx® Deep Frozen Shipping Solution provides innovative liquid nitrogen dry vapor technology via a cryogenic dewar along with end-to-end shipment monitoring and visibility. Specifically suited for preserving the integrity of biogenics, this solution provides up to 10 days of holding time at temperature ranges down to -150˚C. The solution offers member companies several advantages:
- Keeps tissue samples and substances deep-frozen at -150°C
- Provides up to 10 days without need for dry ice or power
- Meets International Air Transport Association (IATA) requirements for both infectious substances (UN3373) and non-infectious clinical samples
- Eliminates inventory of insulated boxes and dry ice
- Provides advanced tracking and proactive monitoring via FedEx Priority AlertTM.
- FedEx provides end-to-end solutions to help your temperature sensitive products maintain optimum temperature while in transit across the nation or across the ocean.
Discounted Flat Fee of $435 for Domestic or $750 for international shipment
To enroll in the FedEx® Deep Frozen Shipping Solution, click below:
For more information on FedEx® Deep Frozen Shipping Solution, call 1-888-370-3971
FedEx® Deep Frozen Shipping Solution Case Study
Read the case study below to learn how Cenetron Diagnostics was successful using the FedEx® Deep Frozen Shipping Solution to cost effectively transport and track temperature sensitive clinical trial shipments and to learn how businesses like yours are taking advantage of powerful integration solutions with FedEx. As a reminder, FedEx Web Services allows you to integrate FedEx® shipping, tracking, rating, address validation, reporting tools, and more, directly into your website.
Read more here: Cenetron_Case_Study.pdf
All AZBio and BIO members are eligible to utilize the BIO Business Solutions® program with FedEx.