HB2310: biological products; prescription orders permits a pharmacist to substitute a biological product for a prescribed biological product if certain conditions are met, and outlines requirements relating to the substitution. HB2310 received a 6 -0-1 vote and Do Pass as Amended recommendation from the Senate Health and Human Services Committee on March 9, 2016. Read the Senate Fact Sheet. The next step in the process is review by the Senate Rules Committee.
Testimony in Support of HB2310:
- Regina Cobb, DDS, Member of the AZ House of Representatives at 1:23
- Thomas Felix, MD, Amgen at 3:56
- Daniel Remen, MD, ICAN at 10:48
- Gina Klosterman, CCFA-AZ patient advocate at 12:56
- Joan Koerber-Walker, President & CEO, AZBio at 18:16
- Dianne McCallister, on behalf of Express Scripts 24:59
AZBio thanks Representative Regina Cobb, DDS, Senator Nancy Barto, and Members of the Senate Health and Human Services Committee for their work on behalf of Arizona Patients and providing Arizona physicians and health care providers with the tools and information they need to provide the best in patient care as these life-saving and life-changing new medicines come to market.