IT Support Engineer
275 N. Gateway Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85034
VisionGate produces the Cell-CT™, the world’s first 3D cellular imaging device based upon optical projection tomography, which renders cells with sub-micron, isometric resolution. Based on 3D images of cells from sputum, VisonGate aims to improve patient health with the world’s first, non-invasive, diagnostic test for early lung cancer detection: LuCED™. VisionGate is expanding to carry the development and commercialization of its products forward.
VisionGate is currently commercializing its LuCED test for early detection of lung cancer. Development of other tests based on the Cell-CT are being considered or are in progress. To facilitate commercialization of our tests and manage our research IT environment, we seek to add a part-time staff member who will help manage and grow our IT Infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage in-house servers, update servers as in-house software is released.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networking issues including phone system.
- Manage backups and restores from tapes
- Act as IT helpdesk for in-house and remotely based employees
- Specifying and ordering new IT equipment
- Documentation of procedures
Training and Experience
- Experience with managing Linux / Windows servers
- Experience with networking.
- Experience with phone system a plus, though not necessary.
- Perl or Python programming a plus, though not necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills.
To apply contact Rahul Katdare, firstname.lastname@example.org