The three AZBio Member nominees are: Michael Crow (ASU), MaryAnn Guerra (BioAcccel) and Brian Mueller(GCU).
Left to Right: Michael Crow, MaryAnn Guerra, Brian Mueller
The Phoenix Business Journal is looking for the businessperson of the year for 2014 and has opened voting on line to help narrow the field to a final choice.
The current list was selected to reflect businessmen and businesswomen who, in addition to being important fixtures in our community, are successful leaders, mentors and philanthropists.
The full list currently includes:
who else should be included on the list:
• Michael Bidwill, president, Arizona Cardinals
• Michael Crow, president, Arizona State University
• Sam Fox, founder, Fox Restaurant Concepts
• MaryAnn Guerra, CEO, BioAccel
• Sheila Kloefkorn, CEO, KEO Marketing Inc., owner, ActionCOACH
• Kimber Lanning, director, Local First Arizona
• Brian Mueller, president and CEO, Grand Canyon University
• Jay Parry, president and CEO of the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee
• Bob Parsons, founder and former CEO of GoDaddy
• Nicole Stanton, managing partner, Quarles & Brady LLP, and first lady of Phoenix
Nominations are still open and voting is accessed from the Phoenix Business Journal Website.