The Arizona Biomedical Research Centre is soliciting applications from eligible entities to fill the FY2022 Research Grant Cohort. Letters of Intent for New Investigator Awards (NIA) or Investigator Grants (IG) will be accepted starting Wednesday, January 5, 2022 through 3:00 p.m. MST, January 19, 2022. Instructions and application materials can be found at https://portal.ecivis.com. The solicitation number is RFGA2022-010.
About ABRC Research Grants
Funding is provided through a competitive grant process to accelerate promising research toward clinical testing and breakthroughs designed to improve the health of Arizonans. While ABRC’s strong emphasis is on funding basic and translational research projects to generate preliminary data, ABRC continues to seek innovative projects that leverage all of Arizona’s resources and strengthen collaboration.
Research Projects supported include those that:
- may advance the prevention and treatment of tobacco-related disease and addiction
- are aimed at the causes, epidemiology, and diagnosis of diseases
- focus on the formulation of cures and the medically accepted treatment
- focus on prevention of diseases including new drug discovery and development
- address behavioral studies and attitude assessments
Learn more at https://azdhs.gov/biomedical/#research-grants