Present your Company
at AdvaMed 2013
Now is your chance to be among the 60+ MedTech companies and Tech Transfer Offices who will present their latest products and technologies on Tuesday, September 24 and Wednesday, September 25 at AdvaMed 2013: The MedTech Conference in Washington, DC.
Company Presentations connect innovative MedTech companies with established industry business development executives, venture capitalists, angel and family fund investors, entrepreneurs, and other strategic partners.
Innovative MedTech companies are competitively selected to make 9-minute business development and investor presentations. If selected, the fee to present is $800 plus the applicable registration fee.
Additional benefits to presenting at and attending AdvaMed 2013:
- Investor Contact: Present to the industry’s top investors. Click here to view the list of 333 investors, business development, and finance executives who attended AdvaMed 2012.
- MedTech Partnering: Gain access to the MedTech Partnering system where you can schedule private meetings with attendees that you would like to see.
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp: A full day of interactive sessions that provide smaller companies with insights and skills needed to address challenges in today’s competitive market.
- Marketing & PR: All presenting companies will be promoted on the AdvaMed 2013 website, in e-blasts, press releases, and in print materials including the AdvaMed 2013 Company Presentation book.
- Gain access to more than 40 educational panels, CEOs Unplugged sessions, and world-class thought leaders.
How To Apply
- Step 1: Submit your application through our website to present no later than May 24, 2013.
- Step 2: Applications will be reviewed and scored by a carefully selected committee.
- Step 3: All applicants will be notified if they have been accepted in late June.
Click here to submit your application.