BioPharm Insight – AZBio and BioPharm Insight have teamed up to provide all AZBio members with access to “AZBio BioPharm Insight” as a member benefit. By combining forward-looking intelligence with unrivaled analytics, BioPharm Insight enables subscribers to identify and take action on business development opportunities, competitive strategies and industry trends
OnBioVC – Provides timely coverage and comprehensive analysis of global bioscience venture capital investment activity. Bioscience venture capital data and information that can be sorted by financing round, state and regional geography etc., a unique feature provided is the ability to also sort by technology and clinical indication, as well as by therapeutic, diagnostic or medical device company. Click Here for OnBioVC’s May 2009 Trend Analysis.
- Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/azbio
- LinkedIn – Join the Arizona Bioindustry Association, Inc. (AZBio) online group for discussions and updates.
- Twitter: @AZBio @AZBioCEO
- Arizona Tech Investors | Arizona-based investors supporting capital needs of early-stage, high-growth, technology-driven companies within Arizona.BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners | Corporate venture-fund program investing in promising emerging companies of strategic relevance to Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield plans.
Bluestone Venture Partners | Tucson-based life-sciences venture-capital fund focused on companies in southwestern U.S.
Canyon Angels | Nonprofit affiliated with Grand Canyon University focused on funding highly scalable startups.
Desert Angels | Angel investment group located in Tucson.
Golden Seeds | Arizona chapter of national group of investors funding women-led businesses.
Grayhawk Capital | Provides venture capital to early-and growth-stage companies, including those in healthcare IT.
invisionAZ | Phoenix-based investment fund to help grow Arizona-based technology startups.
UAVenture Capital| Venture-capital fund designed to commercialize University of Arizona science, technology, services, and products.
National Fundraising Partnerships:
- Cavendish Global is a peer-to-peer community of groundbreaking innovators in health and the life sciences; over 200 leading family offices, philanthropists, foundations and impact investors; key experts and renown institutional partners that share a passion for well-conceived impact investing, sustainable philanthropy and delivering transformational impact. Cavendish provides the resources for innovators to advance their impactful work from mind to marketplace — through our Forums and Summits, the Cavendish IQ digital community, advisory services, access to key experts and capital sources.
- Demy Colton is a leader in biotech and life science events with over 20 years’ experience connecting leaders of innovative biotech companies with key stakeholders, investors and advisors. Demy Colton hosts national conferences including the Biotech Showcase and Medtech Showcase each January during JPM Week, The BioFutures conference in NYC, and other events.
- Life Science Nation Life Science Nation (LSN) offers a comprehensive life science investor database, and hosts the RESI conferences around the country. RESI’s partnering tool matches buyers and sellers based on their specifically stated needs and declared partnering mandate initiatives garnered from one-on-one interviews and curating buyer/seller databases in a selected industry.
AzCI (Arizona Center for Innovation) – AzCI is a business incubator designed to meet the needs of developing technology companies, particularly in the areas of: aerospace, advanced composites and materials, information technology, environmental technology, life sciences and optics/photonics.
CEI/GateWay – CEI, the Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation, is a community-based facility at GateWay Community College. With funding from the US Economic Development Agency, City of Phoenix and Maricopa Community College District, CEI provides targeted business services and proactive business support to create a systematic link between: Technology development, Compelling markets and opportunities, Entrepreneurial and managerial talent development, Early stage capital sourcing, Education and training, interns, coaching and business counseling.
NACET (Northern Arizona Center for Emerging Technologies) – NACET is a small-business assistance program founded to help entrepreneurs and startups succeed in northern Arizona.
TECH TRANSFER OFFICES
NAU Innovations is the Tech Transfer Office for Northern Arizona University.
SkySong Innovations supports the rapid and wide dissemination of Arizona State University (ASU) discoveries and inventions into the marketplace. For this reason, Skysong Innovations was created as a separate corporate entity to act as a proxy for ASU, which substantially increases flexibility and speed in its deal-making and venturing activities. With the support of its entrepreneurial arm at Skysong Innovations, ASU has become one of the top-performing U.S. universities in terms of intellectual property inputs (inventions disclosed by ASU researchers) and outputs (licensing deals and start-ups).
Tech Launch Arizona – TLA creates social and economic impact through bringing the inventions of The University of Arizona from the lab to the world. We build connections between the talents of our faculty and researchers and the experience of entrepreneurs and investors. We cultivate these conversations, fostering ideas that start in the lab, and grow them into new products and thriving businesses that benefit society.
LabForce – CEI LabForce is a training and certification center focused on the increasing workforce demands of the biotech and life science industries. LabForce is a tool that can be used to continuously advance the skills of current employees, to build a pipeline of talent that is ready to take on new STEM careers, and to ensure that compliance and regulatory adherence remain a top priority. LabForce was developed and is maintained by the Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation at GateWay Community College (CEI) and the Maricopa County Community College District.
DIA (Drug Information Association) – DIA provides a neutral global forum for the exchange of information critical to the advancement of the drug discovery and lifecycle management processes.
MTLI (Medical Technology Learning Institute) – MTLI offers a variety of educational programs including regulatory, technical, and professional training courses covering all facets of the medical technology business lifecycle.
PERI (Pharmaceutical Education & Research Institute) – PERI is a not-for-profit organization that has been serving the pharmaceutical industry since 1989 providing the highest quality training available
RAPS (Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society) – RAPS supports the regulatory profession as a whole by providing education and training, certification, professional standards, research, knowledge-sharing, publications, networking and career development opportunities and other valuable resources.
SBA Online Contracting Classroom – The U.S. Small Business Administration’s Government Contracting Classroom offers a full suite of online, on-demand free courses to help small businesses navigate the process of government contracts and grants. Get the info you need to know to compete and grow.