AdvaMed advocates for a legal, regulatory and economic environment that advances global health care by assuring worldwide patient access to the benefits of medical technology. We promote policies that foster the highest ethical standards, rapid product approvals, appropriate reimbursement, and access to international markets. The following reports are provided by AdvaMed. AZBio is proud to be an AdvaMed affiliate organization.
- Medical Technology Innovation Scorecard Report
- Pulse of the Industry Medical Technology Report 2010
- State Economic Impact of the Medical Technology Industry 2010
- Testimony before the Senate Commerce Subcommittee on Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion June 22, 2010
BIO is the world’s largest biotechnology organization, providing advocacy, business development and communications services for more than 1,100 members worldwide. BIO members are involved in the research and development of innovative healthcare, agricultural, industrial and environmental biotechnology products. Corporate members range from entrepreneurial companies developing a first product to Fortune 500 multinationals. BIO also represents state and regional biotech associations, service providers to the industry, and academic centers. AZBio is proud to be a BIO state affiliate organization.
- Battelle/BIO State Bioscience Initiatives 2010
(The link will take you to the executive summary and the full report which is s 9MB PDF)
- Guide to Biotechnology 2008 (3.87 MB PDF)
Basics, Technical Explanations, Industry Economics, Ethical Issues, and more.