Arizona is home to a leading “emerging bioscience sector”…yet for most non-Arizonans, and many residents of the state, the industry and its value as a scientific and economic contributor is still unrecognized. Continue reading
Ready Set Launch!
ANNOUNCING – NEXT ROUND OF AZ FAST GRANTS !!!Continue reading
BioAccel will identify up to 5 health care needs based on input from health care professionals, industry and the consumer. Up to 3 will be in the medical device space and up to 2 will be in the medical diagnostics space. Winners will have a chance to receive a minimum of $50,000 of proof-of-concept funds from BioAccel if they can obtain a matching $50,000 from investors.Continue reading
Need some help with your bioscience business venture? The Flinn Foundation Bioscience Entrepreneurship Program might be your answer. Continue reading
The Biodesign Institute at ASU’s Personalized Diagnostics Genomics Core together with Illumina invite you to apply for a grant program that offers an opportunity for innovative investigators to pilot DNA-seq and RNA-seq research projects using the Illumina HiSeq2000 DNA sequencer. Continue reading
Do you have someone on your team that would benefit from attending the 2013 BIO International Convention who has never been before?
We have a special discount offer for you – Reach out to us TODAY!Continue reading
A letter to AZBio Members – A Guest Post on UA Career ServicesContinue reading
Position Available in the DCL Lab at the Translational Genomics Research Institute Continue reading
Present your Company
at AdvaMed 2013
Now is your chance to be among the 60+ MedTech companies and Tech Transfer Offices who will present their latest products and technologies on Tuesday, September 24 and Wednesday, September 25 at AdvaMed 2013: The MedTech Conference in Washington, DC.
Company Presentations connect innovative MedTech companies with established industry business development executives, venture capitalists, angel and family fund investors, entrepreneurs, and other strategic partners.
Innovative MedTech companies are competitively selected to make 9-minute business development and investor presentations. If selected, the fee to present is $800 plus the applicable registration fee.
Additional benefits to presenting at and attending AdvaMed 2013:
- Investor Contact: Present to the industry’s top investors. Click here to view the list of 333 investors, business development, and finance executives who attended AdvaMed 2012.
- MedTech Partnering: Gain access to the MedTech Partnering system where you can schedule private meetings with attendees that you would like to see.
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp: A full day of interactive sessions that provide smaller companies with insights and skills needed to address challenges in today’s competitive market.
- Marketing & PR: All presenting companies will be promoted on the AdvaMed 2013 website, in e-blasts, press releases, and in print materials including the AdvaMed 2013 Company Presentation book.
- Gain access to more than 40 educational panels, CEOs Unplugged sessions, and world-class thought leaders.
How To Apply
- Step 1: Submit your application through our website to present no later than May 24, 2013.
- Step 2: Applications will be reviewed and scored by a carefully selected committee.
- Step 3: All applicants will be notified if they have been accepted in late June.
Click here to submit your application.