Date(s) - 27 Sep 2023
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
With world-class medical facilities and higher education healthcare-related specialties throughout the region, critical infrastructure for healthcare innovation exists throughout the Greater Phoenix market. In 2021, GPEC led a coalition of organizations from across the public and private sectors to apply for the U.S. Economic Development Administration’s Build Back Better Regional Challenge (BBBRC) and was selected as a finalist for our vision of driving the region’s growth through the advancement of a healthcare innovation economy. Over the last year, the coalition has explored the challenges and opportunities for the healthcare ecosystem to continue growing, respond to evolving needs of the population and prepare for the future.
September 27, 2023
8:30am – 12:00pm
Creighton University Health Services Campus
3100 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85012.
Please join us for a special event on September 27, 2023, from 8:30am – 12:00pm as we convene leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem to discuss these broader issues of technology, innovation and equitable growth today and into the future.
The program will feature the following distinguished speakers and panelists:
- Kiran Avancha, Chief Innovation Officer, HonorHealth
- Justin Bayless, President, The Journey Studio
- Chris Camacho, President and CEO, Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Tracey Dodenhoff, Vice President of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Arizona State University
- Carmen Heredia, Director, Arizona Healthcare Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Heidi Jannenga, Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer, WebPT
- Kenneth S. Knox, Associate Dean Faculty Affairs and Career Development, University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Steve Lindsey, Director of Innovation Partnerships, Banner Health
- Ayushi Patel, Co-Founder and President, Censyn, Inc.
- Lillian Smith, Dean, College of Health and Human Services, Northern Arizona University
- Scarlett Spring, Executive Director, Phoenix Bioscience Core
- Baltazar Zavala, Resident Director, Barrow Innovation Center
The event will take place at the Creighton University Health Services Campus on 3100 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85012.
Please RSVP by September 15 to confirm your participation.
The New Healthcare Innovation Economy Symposium is an official Arizona Bioscience Week Event. Click the image below to view more opportunities to engage with Arizona’s Health Innovation Sector.