Date(s) - 28 Sep 2022
7:45 AM - 9:30 AM
Rise of the Quality and Compliance Committee to Mitigate Risk
Hosted by the NACD Pacific Southwest Chapter
September 28, 2022 – Online
- 7:45 – 9:00 AM PT (Program)
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM PT (Optional Networking)
- Cost: $30 for NACD Members and $50 for Guests
Please join our expert panel as they discuss the following questions and more:
- What allowed management and directors to raise billions of dollars for an unproven technology?
- What regulatory safeguards were missed, endangering patients?
- How could directors have known that highly technical board-level explanations of the clinical and business models were fraudulent?
- What is the role of the Scientific Advisory Board and Quality and Compliance Committee?
- Why are Quality and Compliance Committees nearly ubiquitous for healthcare, pharma, and device companies today when they were largely absent only 10 years ago?
- If your company does not have a Quality and Compliance Committee, what is the next best “work around” to avoid a “Theranos Meltdown”?
- Terry McInnis, Director – Calviri
- Jean Pierre Millon, Director – CVS Health
- Jacque Sokolov, Chairman and CEO – SSB Solutions