Zoey Leipsic joined the AZBio Team in January of 2022 as our Social Media and Communications Intern. In her role, Zoey collects the latest news from our AZBio Member Companies and shares it via posts on AZBio.org as well as on AZBio’s social media accounts so that more people can learn about the important work you do.
Zoey grew up in California and moved to Tucson in 2011. Currently, Zoey is a Junior at Arizona State University and is working toward her Bachelor of Science in Communications with a minor in Digital Audiences. When she is not studying or working as part of the AZBio Team, she enjoys the many outdoor activities available in Arizona year-round.
n 2021, Zoey had the opportunity to study abroad in Israel during her fall semester. She is an active member in her sorority, Kappa Delta, and is passionate about her position on the wellness committee there. Zoey is looking forward to connecting with our community and helping to tell your stories.
Help Zoey tell your story
Using AZBio social media resources on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, Zoey will be sharing stories about the amazing work happening across our Arizona bioscience and healthcare community.
AZBio Members can help Zoey tell our story by:
- Sending links to your latest press releases to Zoey
- Sending pictures of you and your team at work with a caption explaining what you are working on to Zoey
- Following AZBio on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Following AZAdvances on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Following FacesOfTRIF on Twitter and Facebook