A new 90-minute recorded program, hosted by the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), offers insights from top Big Pharma professionals in search & evaluation licensing and venture investing about what it takes to get them interested in a new technology. (Video – May 26, 2022)
Panelists share insights on:
- recent deals and why they got done
- explore the challenges
- share what makes a technology exciting and what tech/modalities and platforms are exploring
- offer advice for those biotechs that are ready for licensing or investment.
– Linda Pullan, PhD, Pullan Consulting
– Sasha Huhalov, Search & Evaluation, Oncology Lead, Takeda
– Jenny Laird, Vice-President, Neuroscience Search & Evaluation, Eli Lilly & Co.
– Chris Mortko, Head, Headquarters Search & Evaluation, Merck & Co.
– Gladys Nunez, Director, Amgen Ventures
– Jerry Shipps, Sr. Director, External Science & Innovation, Pfizer
Webinar sponsored by PSC Biotech and ShareVault.
Webinar recorded on May 26, 2022.