We look forward to seeing you on April 21, 2016 at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa as we focus on how the convergence of information technology and the life sciences are driving innovations in health and healthcare delivery.
Where the action is:
When to arrive:
Student and Exhibitor Set Up - beginning at 8 AM
Guests - Registration,Continental Breakfast and Exhibits - Beginning at 9AM
Expo Opens at 9 AM - Program begins at 10 AM
Presenters - please check in at the Tech Table in the General Session ballroom 30 minutes prior to your presentation time.
- You are responsible for making your own travel and lodging arrangements, and covering all costs.
If you wish to stay over before or after the conference, the following hotels are conveniently located:
- If you have special dietary needs or accessibility requirements, and did not provided them when you registered, please alert AZBio Headquarters immediately, by sending an e-mail to Katie@azbio.org.
- Business attire is recommended for the event.
- No refunds are available, substitutions are encouraged.
- Cancellation or substitution notification should be sent to Katie@azbio.org.
NEED ASSISTANCE? WHO TO CALL:
If there is anything else you need before April 21st, please feel free to contact our office at 480-779-8101 or e-mail Katie@azbio.org.
On Event Day, please call 480-332-9636 if you need assistance.
PARKING AND TRANSIT:
- Please plan accordingly for rush hour traffic when driving to the Expo. Traffic in the morning can get congested.
- Self-Parking is located in the northwest parking lot next to the Sonoran Sky Ballroom entrance and in other lots around the resort. See the map below for parking locations.
Additional Sponsors and Exhibitors
DB Wilson LLC
AzHIMSS Elite Sponsors
AirGas, Arivis, ASU Dept.of Bioinformatics, AZBio, AzHIMSS, Biodesign Institute at ASU, Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation (CEI), Cord Blood Registry, DCA (Direct Consulting Associates), Fortinet, Global Cancer Diagnostics, Insight, InterLink Engineering, Knobbe Martens, Life365, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Merchant & Gould, Midwestern University's Institute for Healthcare Innovation, New AngleMedia, Northern Arizona University, PADT, Pinnacle Transplant Technologies, Prudential Cleanroom Services, RGroup Professional Services, SynCardia Systems, Inc., Trans-West, Ulthera, University of Arizona, VWR