On March 29, 2022, Arizona’s Senate Appropriations Committee voted unanimously to give a Do Pass as Amended recommendation for HB2039. The next step in the process is review by the Senate Rules Committee.
If HB2039 successfully completes the legislative process and is signed into law by the Governor, it will establish the statutory framework for the Arizona Health Innovation Trust Fund within the Arizona State Treasurer’s Office with the State Treasurer as Trustee.
View Status as HB2039 progresses through the legislative process.
As of April 7, 2022, the following Arizona Leaders have signed in at the legislature in support of HB2039 as amended:
- Mara Aspinall, Self(03/29/2022);
- Steve Barclay, MAYO CLINIC ARIZONA(03/27/2022)
- Jason Bezozo, BANNER HEALTH ARIZONA(03/29/2022)
- Vianney Careaga, GREATER PHOENIX LEADERSHIP INC(04/04/2022)
- Robert Dalager, GREATER PHOENIX ECONOMIC COUNCIL(03/29/2022)
- Marcus Dell’Artino, TUCSON METRO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE(03/28/2022)
- Tom Dorn, ARIZONA BIOINDUSTRY ASSOCIATON(03/28/2022)
- Eric Emmert, BECTON DICKINSON(03/29/2022)
- Eric Emmert, ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION(03/29/2022)
- Julie Hoffman , Self(03/24/2022)
- Michael Hull, Self(04/04/2022)
- Brian Hummell, AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY CANCER ACTION NETWORK(03/28/2022)
- Michael Hutchinson, EAST VALLEY PARTNERSHIP(03/29/2022)
- Joan Koerber-Walker, Self(03/24/2022)
- Jack W Lunsford, Self(03/28/2022)
- Edward Maxwell, SOUTHERN ARIZONA LEADERSHIP COUNCIL(03/29/2022
- Dianne McCallister, ARIZONA TECHNOLOGY COUNCIL(03/25/2022)
- Dianne McCallister, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB(03/27/2022)
- Natalie Mitchell, Self(03/24/2022)
- Andrea Reed, Self(03/27/2022)
- Kristen Swingle , Self(03/29/2022)
Note: Capitalization indicates support by an organization. “Self” indicates support by a private individual.