Mission3 is looking for a Development Engineer to join their team
Recognizing the startup and entrepreneurial nature of the company, you will be highly motivated, multifaceted engineer. You will contribute to and be part of a proactive, responsive, and intensely customer focused team. You will be responsible for leading the functional and technical design, development, and testing of Mission3 Clireo. You will apply functional knowledge, technical expertise, and direction to lead up a small team and off shore developers in the delivery of optimized solutions through knowledge of ASP .NET, C#. Microsoft best practices will be used to minimize maintenance and support requirements while optimizing performance and delivering business value. You will build management, technical and planning skills by participating in large projects and improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified is preferred
- 5 years of IT project execution / product development
- Experienced in Microsoft .Net Framework including .NET Development Platform (Visual Studio), C#, ASP.Net, InfoPath, XML, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and REST API, and agile development methodologies.
- SQL Server Database knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Keen attention to detail, ability to document technical architectures that could be clearly understood and immediately used by developers to construct code and unit test.
- Must be able to effectively interact with client representatives, project management, and fellow team members (both inside and outside of the immediate team) in the development of solutions that address the people, process, and technology needs of the organization.
- Ensures project scope and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Ensures that the developed solution successfully passes through assigned quality gates from requirement, through design / architecture, development and deployment.
- Strong background and knowledge of all aspects of application testing – unit, component, regression, functional, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Experience in dealing with offshore development
- Must have knowledge of web design and aesthetic web concepts
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make decisions quickly
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach and start up environment
- Self-motivated and can work on minimal direction
- Other duties as assigned
- Source control systems (Git, TFS)
- Windows system administration
- Azure Cloud Platform knowledge
- SharePoint knowledge
- REST API
- SQL Azure database knowledge
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Windows Azure SQL Reporting
- HTML 5
In addition to your compensation, you will also have the following benefits:
- Dynamic, fun, collaborative, and entrepreneurial corporate culture
- Opportunities for equity
- Flex Time
- Vacation Time – Two weeks
- Paid Holidays
- Health Care Coverage
Reports To: TBD
Location: Phoenix, AZ
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date Approved: 8/26/2013
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. They will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties to fulfill the mission of the Company.