The Call for Sessions opens September 5th for the
in San Diego, June 23-26, 2014.
Education enhancements in 2014 include: streamlined session tracks organized by role in the industry and featuring international representation among panels; specialty forums with cohesive content and targeted networking receptions.
- Basic Research & Discovery
- Business Development & Financing
- Clinical Trials & Product Testing
- Industrial Bioproducts
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Operations
- Market Access & Commercialization
- Regulatory Review & Approval
- Specialty Forums on personalized medicine, agriculture technologies, vaccines, and transformational research
Start planning today: session proposals will be accepted Thursday, September 5 through Thursday, October 3, 2013.
How to develop our suggestion:
- Review the list of tracks and topic area suggestions to determine which topics are relevant and pressing
- Talk with colleagues and industry contacts about your idea; brainstorm potential speakers
- Use the Session Proposal Guide for step-by-step tips to maneuver the online submission process
Please note, proposals for the International Market Briefings (IMB) Track will be accepted separately October 14 – November 4, 2013.
With the 2014 BIO International Convention being held in San Diego, this is a great opportunity to show the world what Arizona has to offer.
QUESTIONS? If you have any questions about your topic, how to submit, etc. Email BIO at firstname.lastname@example.org.